The Neuroscience Behind Successful Organisations
Who’s the employee engagement workshop for?
- you want people to be resilient, committed and flexible
- you value the impact an engaged workforce can make
- things are changing and you want people to be change ready
- people may be jaded and in need of refreshment or simply want to reach new levels of achievement
Overview of employee engagement workshop
This workshop is all about engaging brains and enabling people to focus and be productive, while having a more positive experience. We are human beings first, before we are employees and honouring this helps everyone get better results. Connecting people to the core of the organisation is vital and this session draws on hard science to offer credibly reliable ways forward.
What can delegates expect from attending the employee engagement workshop?
- To understand what engagement really is from a brain perspective and how to start creating it
- Tools: The Beautifully Simple Model that gets RESULTS & The Winning Scientific Formula
- To appreciate their individual responsibility to engage, what their team can do and how the organization overall can be structured to best support
- Structured approaches to put things into action and start enhancing the culture
What people say about the programme?
Development and Culture Advisor at Whitestuff
“The session ignited curiosity in a subject that I’d never thought would be available to me to explore. Amy really challenged me to think about what’s going on inside to impact employees behaviour rather than just reacting to what’s going on externally.
If I took one practical piece of advice from the session it is to spend more time identifying the results that we want and the behaviours we want to see. Only then can you know how to influence the environment (both internal & external) to achieve the results that you want.”